Setting up or creating a new accounting system can be daunting as not only do you want to migrate your data across correctly but you also want to ensure it is being managed and used correctly too.
We can assist you with this transition starting with an initial training session, whether that be at your offices with your team or here at Mark Holt & Co. As every client has a different set of needs and requirements we can discuss the options for follow up training and support to create a tailored package for you.
Regardless of how much knowledge you have, a little or lot, we will style it to you. Items we could cover would be:
- Setting up your new software with features such as; syncing your bank, customising the chart of accounts and creating invoice templates.
- Discussing what processes you currently have in place and provide training on how we can utilise the software to reflect this.
- Look at current processes to assess where we could streamline tasks.
- Investigate apps that could integrate with your software to become more efficient or produce beneficial information.
- Show you methods of processing information to improve record keeping.
- Demonstrate how to use the software’s reports and show you how these can be customised to your needs.
- Show you how to process HMRC returns such as CIS and VAT.
- Train you on payroll processing should you plan to use the software for this.
The purpose of the training is to share with you how you can use your new system and also learn the mechanics of how it works to help build your knowledge and understanding.