Payroll is one of the most essential functions that a business must operate. Getting it wrong can be a serious problem, not just with HMRC, but with angry or stressed employees. It is full of fast changing regulations, complex compliance rules and it is incredibly confidential which is why many businesses pass the stress and worry to us.
Outsourcing payroll gives you more time to focus on other parts of your business such as growing sales or improving profits, safe in the knowledge that payroll is covered by specialists who keep up to date with the legislation, and make sure legal and tax issues are all under control.
- Processing of the payroll and provision of pay slips
- Submission of RTI records to HMRC
- Uploading of pension data
- Calculation and notification of PAYE and National Insurance amounts to pay
- Official documents like P45, P60 and P11d
- Payroll reports
If you’re not sure whether to outsource your payroll, get in touch and we will explain how it could work for you so you can be sure you are making the right decision.